A composite roofing material for sloped roof application.
Asphalt Roofing shingles are Fiberglass reinforced, high grade, Mineral- stabilized asphalt based mats which are overlaid with high strength ceramic coated granules and underlayed with a mineral stabilizer cum fire-retardant
- Zero maintenance
- Algae resistance
When it comes to selecting a residential roofing system, asphalt shingles continue to raise the B.A.R., providing a Beautiful, Affordable and Reliable roofing solution for any home.
Description of Benefits
- Very durable, in comparison with other alternative roofing products.
- Light in weight – Hence easy to handle.
- Flexible – Aids easy installation.
- Zero Water Absorption
- Availability of Wide range of colours and variety of patterns.
- Can be folded at hips and ridges. Need not be pre-cut.
- Wind resistant, impact proof, fire proof and can withstand – 40 to +100 degree centigrate temperature
- Can be applied even on very steep slopes ranging from 15 to 90 degrees.
- Overlap of more than 50%. This ensures complete waterproofing.
- Versatility of the product. Can be applied both on wooden and concrete decks.
- Comply with ASTM D 3462 for tear resistance (1700 Grams minimum)
- Confirm to ASTM E108 , Class A fire resistance
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.